… from the bar of Randall Rospond, a Custom Island Refresher
As the powers that be proclaim : “there is no global warming” … an approprate response any elegant person may have to this maladjusted scenario is to indulge in an impeccably well crafted extremely refreshing cocktail from the bar of yours truly … here’s a solution to the predicament:
- 1 shot of Crystal Geyser Orange Mineral Water
- 3 shots of Canada Dry Tonic Water
- 3 shots of Santa Cruz Organic Limeade
- 1/2 of a tangerine squeezed into … minus any seeds (how unsightly)
- one huge sprig of mint – not chopped – intact but slightly mashed for flavor dispersal
- slice of lime
- slice of tangerine
- 2 1/2 shots of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
What To Do
Darned if I know … enjoy yourself?
It tastes like a creamsickle so beware; as copious amounts of Rum go down easy.
Do not attempt to drive heavy machinery unless you wear a helmut
you may substitute orange for tangerine if your grocer is organically limited
You may want to wear a vintage fedora like Bogey in order to get into charactor ?