… after a daily walk in da hood … Pukalani , Maui , Hawaii on Tuesday April 21, 2020 … and lockdown body stretching, shower shower w/ cockatiel and time to get on board w/ our mutual pandemic news … Rachel Maddow and friends … we attempt some degree of truth amongst the carnage! This intensity of vision and desire of awareness requires elegant quenching of the thirst.
And so we get to the good stuff!
- 2 1/2 shots of Svedka Vodka
- 3 shots of Mott’s Clamato Juice
- squeeze 1/4 lime “into”
- squeeze 1/2 lemon “into” (no seeds … yuk)
- quick splash of Worcester Sauce
- 4 quick shakes of Tobasco Sauce
- 1 pinch or horseradish … high quality !!
- 5 good splashes of Martini Olive Juice
- 1 martini olive
- 1 slice of lime
- 1 slice of lemon
- 1 pickled jalepeno slice
- 1 celery stick
What To Do
Heavily stirred w/ maximum ice and then fill a large quality glass to top/ Dust w/ freshly ground pepper & minimal celery salt (minimum – barely)
You may add a splash … ahem … or more of quality IPA beer … for enjoyment or maximum distance stretch before refill.